It's time for a new Contest!
What's this about?
We want to challenge you to think a little outside the box. Most artists have a comfort-zone and create their art within this. What would happen if you would create the completely opposite, too?
For example: An artist likes to create fan art with epic fighting scenes from movies or books. What would happen if he was challenged to create his own character reading a book? Or a writer who likes to do horror-stories which now has to write a fairy-tale?
You see, we want opposites. We want to see polarities.
Opposites belong to the world and to a good story. Create opposites. They don't have to be so extreme like the ones we described, but we want to notice them.
Examples? No problem:
What do you have to do? The Rules:
- Write in your artist comment, that your work is an entry for this contest. Mention our group by using : iconfantasy-characters : (without the spaces)
- We accept any medium. You can take photos, create a drawing or a painting, or you write a story. Pictures of any kind should involve both polarities. Writers please keep in mind, that this should be out of your comfort-zone, we will check your other stories if they are different.
- You don't need to be a member of the group to submit to our contest.
- One entry per artist. Submit your entries here!
- Your entry must be new! (submitted after 25th of July, 2015)
- Fav this journal.
- Deadline: September 20th, 2015
We would be very happy if you would donate prizes, too. Just send a note to Fantasy-Characters